Saturday, August 1, 2009

mugged

I really didn't want to put anything in my new office area. By this, I mean that apart from my toothbrushing kit and desk calendar (that was there, waiting for me when I was assigned my seat), I don't have anything else personal in my bin and on my desk. I want to keep as little things as possible. In line with this strategy, I don't have my own mug. I utilized the disposable cups in the pantry.

Yesterday though, someone came to me, handed me a box and said I noticed you didn't have your own cup, here. Company mug. Use it.

Now, I'm thinking I need a coaster.

2 comments:

Melvin Chee said...

wait a little longer and someone might come by your desk and issue u a company coaster :)

tracy gomez said...

I'm not sure we have that...but, at this point I would be unable to tell ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...