Friday, August 14, 2009

so many questions

Lately, I had been asked all sorts of questions.

What is your nationality? How old are you? Are you lesbian? Why don't you look Filipino? Who don't you sound Filipino? (Not sure if it is because I'm tone deaf) Are you married? Do you have a boyfriend? Are you dating anyone? (Rhea, I know you want to know :-p) Where do you get your hair cut? Where did you buy your shoes? Where did you buy your dress? Are you more attracted to fair or dark men? Have you dated a blonde? Are you willing to date a blonde? How about a redhead? Have you dated a caucasian? A Singaporean? ABC? Where can I eat Filipino food? Are you PR yet? Do you watch The Contender? Do you think Little Britain is funny? Do you think person A is gay? How about person B? Do you think person C is attractive? Is person D your type? Do you think person E likes person C? You think she likes person D? Should I pair up persons C and A? Are you going out tonight? Why did you dress up so nicely? What are you looking for in a man? Is it true that you like smart and funny men? Will you consider dating any of the single guys here? How much can you drink before you get high? (If she didn't appear harmless, this question would make me not want to drink with her) When are you going back to Manila? How many times had you been bridesmaid? Do you know that you should not be bridesmaid more than three times because you will end up an old maid? How come I can't find 'patricia gomez' in Facebook? Can you add me in Facebook? Can you understand Mandarin? Do you like to go bowling?

I am stopping here, but I'm sure there are so much more that I am unable to remember right now.

I think most questions are pretty standard or at least almost normal. Except maybe, the third one. I mean, seriously. Who asks that? Especially on the first meeting. In front of a crowd. It was almost like playing Truth or Dare.

I say, dare.

4 comments:

Bill said...

Well, are ya? Roses are red, violets are blue, Tracy might be gay? how about you? Btw - Lots men like hot gay women for some reason, which I can't explain. Must be the short hair? Next time you get asked, just answer "Do you want me to be" that will shut them up.

tracy gomez said...

It is probably because of the idea that "it can't happen" and people tend to want--more, what they can't have ;)

With regard to the burning question, I prefer this lock to go with a key. :)

Unknown said...

hmm.. i can't imagine u being lesbian. as far as i can tell, ur one of the most feminine person i have met in the female world. *i hope i made sense haha*

tracy gomez said...

I really don't mind being asked or answering that question, I guess it was just surprised by the way it was posted.

Next time I'll say "it depends who is asking". Hahahaha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...