Tuesday, April 28, 2009

meaningless entry

Let's see how I fare after a happy hour. (This line reminds me so much of Bill)

I just got home from my favorite Mexican place in Singapore. Actually, it is by default. As there are only two Mexican restaurants here (that I know of). Taco Bell doesn't count, in case you were wondering.

Much had been discussed relating to the last few blog entries that I made. And I must say that our brainstorming was not only enjoyable, but also very interesting.

We talked about a boy. And a few girls. Oh, and another boy.

I talked a lot about my dissatisfaction about something that was left unsaid. But quickly added that I have decided to go back to being unmoved.

The boy said he refuses to say anything. But ended up saying some things.

The girl ranted. Laughed. And at some point firmly said that I was over analyzing.

Unless you were with us tonight, this entry would be totally meaningless, so stop reading.

If you are still reading, you'd know that I just felt like writing a quick one before I fix up to go to bed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...