Sunday, December 16, 2007

Where is his Oscar?

I saw the full trailer of the new Johnny Depp movie, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street and I can hardly wait to see it. As it is a Tim Burton movie, I somewhat expected that his lovely and talented wife, Helena Bonham Carter is also part of the cast. It is a surprise that it is a musical, a more wonderful surprise is that Johnny Depp can sing!

I hope I am able to watch this movie with HIM.

It is suppose to open on the 21st in the US, I wonder when it would be shown here.

If all things work out right (as the usual case is), and I spend the 21st watching Johnny Depp in the big screen with a tub of popcorn on my lap and a certain movie buff beside me, such would be my joy that I could practically run along Orchard Road shouting that Santa came early this year--four days before he is expected.

(God, I know this is pushing my luck, but maybe, you would like to follow up with the committee, I mean, Johnny's Oscar is long overdue. I mean, Martin Scorsese already got his.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...