Sunday, December 2, 2007

She said that he said....

She said that he said he thinks I don't like him. Or something like that. This happened after a seemingly triple shot of Johnnie Walker on the rocks and four glasses of champagne.

It wasn't too clear if he meant I don't like him for her, or I plainly just don't like him, not that it matters to me.

I am a spectator in their feud that had been running in circles for a few weeks. I am here for her if she wants me to be, but I am careful to stay at the sidelines as this is not my story. That is what friends do, they tell you everything that you already know but need to hear after which, they shut up and listen to you, and listen to you, and listen to you--until the next episode.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

tag! =)

http://rockbebitrock.blogspot.com/2007/12/5-things-tag.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...