Saturday, September 1, 2007

Tracy: Walk (ONE TIME ONLY!), don't run.

You'd never think these lines are from South Park (except maybe the first and last ones). I was pretty surprised myself. Anyways, read on. For those who do not watch South Park, I am happy to write a spoiler. Mr. Hand will not be there for Mr. Garrison till the end. Also, Mr. Garrison will have a sex change and Mr. Slave (another character, this time an actual person in South Park), his lifetime partner will leave him. Mr. Slave wants to be with a man--a person who is physically a man. Mr. Garrison calls him queer and claims that he isn't queer, because he (or should I say SHE) is now a woman.

Mr. Garrison: [still undressed] Don't worry, Mr. Twig. Even though Mr. Hat rescued me from prison, I'm still gonna stick with you. ["Many colors in my homo rainbow. Don't we all just-"]

Mr. Twig : [in a French accent] Do you love him?

Mr. Garrison: It doesn't matter. He left me.

Mr. Twig : Do you love him?

Mr. Garrison: [breaks down] Yes. [a variation on Wendy's theme plays]

Mr. Twig : Then run to him.

Mr. Garrison: But I feel like I'd be making the wrong decision.

Mr. Twig : Love isn't a decision, it's a feeling. If we could decide who we love, it would be much simpler, but much less magical.

Mr. Garrison: I'll never forget you, Mr. Twig. Thank you. [tosses him away, pulls out Mr. Hat, and smiles.]

SOURCE: http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/southpark/season2/southpark-214.htm

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...