Sunday, September 9, 2007

I don't want to be...

I was talking about a really gross, but also very funny episode of South Park when HE joked that you are what you watch and that watching that series would make me mean. I, of course retaliated by saying that he should not go around saying such things because that is like admitting that he is gay. If you must know, HE very recently grew fond of One Tree Hill. He decided to watch it because he wanted to see how Moira Kelly looks now, then for some unfathomable reason the show started to get interesting for him. Go figure. He is now also watching The OC. And not because of the girls in the show, which would have been more understandable. HE says that the word I must have been looking for is sensitive, not gay.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...