Sunday, September 30, 2007

Spaghetti Incident

The title of this entry makes me smile. I think I was a freshman in highschool when the Guns n Roses album came out. What I'm about to write about didn't in any way make me smile though.


Yesterday afternoon, I was simultaneously cooking the pasta and the meat sauce when I attempted to move the saucepan so that I could start on the cheese. For some reason the handle was really hot. I immediately let go and placed my hand under cool running water. After a few minutes, I dabbed some ointment on my burnt palm, and while it did help, it continued to hurt so much that I started to cry.


My hand is a bit better now, but both my point man and middle finger have bubble-like burns and I am pretty sure I won't be able to carry anything using my left hand for a few days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...