Saturday, August 25, 2007

"walking away"

My favorite photographer is Grace Niepes (Gerlie Lima being a close runner up).
Today, officially, I acquired my first (of dozens, I hope) Grace Niepes piece.
I wish I have a soft copy of the picture so that I could post it so that more people could appreciate.
Thanks Grace. I really love the picture. I remember the first time I saw it, we were supporting a mock implementation for Spain that weekend and from them on, I never got it out of my mind. You made my day.
I will sure be there on your gallery's opening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ey trace! thanks for writing about me.. and thanks for appreciating my work.. you are indeed a constant inspiration.

p.s. i'm really happy you like it.

see you when i see you! take care! mwah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...