Saturday, October 4, 2014

crispy corn dog

I had some time today to make a snack to kick off the long weekend.  Having packets of sausages, I took a spicy italian and another with cheese.

Some wholemeal dough intended for our pizza dinner tonight went around each quartered dog.

we've been quartered, wrapped and 'milked'
 As I haven't used this dough to wrap around before, I was a bit worried.  Although I was quite hopeful that they'd come out crunchy.

While wrapping, I thought about making a cheese sauce for dipping.  My husband loves cheese, he also loves dipping.  Perfect opportunity :)


'smiles'

Some dough decided they'd stick out, which reminded me of McDonald's Twister Fries!

Crispy, cheesy and spicy.  Perfect.



let's all jump into the cheese bath!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...