Wednesday, December 25, 2013

something sweet

I missed baking.

Since it is Christmas, I decided to bake butterscotch.  It is an old recipe that I had been using countless of times.  I thought I'd change it up for today.  Instead of nibbly squares, I'd make it more pie-ish, that way we can put vanilla ice cream on top.

I baked it in a pie dish and tweaked the recipe just a little bit.  And that is our Christmas dessert :)
pacman
 My husband who is not a big fan of sweets, had already eaten two portions!

crunchy and chewy
I think I just discovered what I'm bringing to the next potluck I'm invited to!

Merry Christmas :)

2 comments:

Marie said...

Share the recipe please! :) I miss butterscotch!

tracy gomez said...

Sent! Check your gmail :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...