Sunday, December 1, 2013

calling it in

Yesterday, I called the police.

My husband and I got home early evening, when we got out of the cab I immediately felt the heat.  I turned and saw that there was a car on fire at our street corner.

Now, if you live in the country where I live you know that these kinds of things never happen.  

I pulled out my mobile and dialled the emergency number.  

---

Two concerned citizens walked up to us and said that an ambulance was on the way.  They said they were there earlier and saw smoke coming out of the car, moments later it was ablaze.

---

I heard a siren.

Crossed paths with two running fire men.

At this point, we decided that as help had arrived we can rest easy and head up to our home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...