Monday, July 8, 2013

the last two months

This had been the longest time that I had not written anything.  Two months.  Really.  May and June.

I wish I could say that I was busy with something important, but the truth is I was just out of it.  I tried to write a few times but while at it, I just felt that I didn't really want to say anything.

---

My good friend, Buttercup asked me to write some more because she felt she had noa news from me due to the lack of entries.

What had I been up to?

Hmmmmmm.

---

Wedding Planning 
The most convenient excuse for being busy to the point of have no time for anything else.  Only, we hadn't been.  

I sometimes feel that we are forgetting something because the past months there hadn't been much happening apart from sending emails, having calls and producing guidelines.  And even then, it wasn't a full time job.   

(I have friends who were drowning with wedding tasks during theirs.)

My wedding coordinator assured me that we are on track. 

It isn't there yet if you are obsessive. I could be, and it is interesting that I am leaving some stones unturned.

I'm having my third fitting in exactly a month's time, I am dead excited about that!  

Weight Watchers
I had three people ask me if I am planning to lose weight for the wedding.  I think they are trying to tell me something?   No?  

I do know a few people who specifically told me that they are determined to lose weight for my wedding.  Am I being dense thinking this has nothing to do with the previous line? 

The Office
I did get a promotion this year--that is great news.

Before the shift to the new role though, I need to fill in for a colleague who is heading back to the US.  Till when?  Indefinitely!  

Needless to say, there is a lot of new things happening in this front.     


New Home (Sweet Home)
With getting married, comes moving out.

While I do love the idea that in a few month's time we get to play house for real (some oxymoron there), I know that I'd miss my brother and sister in law.  They had provided me with a home the last nine years and though it isn't, it feels like goodbye :(

My fiancé had started scouting homes.  We should be starting to view flats in a couple of weeks.  

---

I think I'll stop here for now.  More entries soon--I hope.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Yay!! Welcome back! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...