Wednesday, July 31, 2013

could it be our first nest?

We had our first ever home viewing day last Saturday.  After seeing the second one, we didn't want to look at another.

I know.

That would seem premature, but it felt right.

I always (I try!) listen to my gut and this time it was telling me go.

---

After discussing amongst ourselves, we decided to make an offer.

---

 We did come prepared.  My fiance had been wonderful reading up, checking for available flats, shortlisting maybes, reviewing travel routes, visiting forums and talking to agents.

So it isn't like we went in blindly.

---

I love how after leaving the unit we smiled at each other knowingly.

He felt it too.

---

It was emotional for me because I imagined our married life unfolding in that setting.

I imagined long talks, silent evening, lazy Sundays and hurried mornings.

I pictured trial recipes, afternoon drinks, movie marathons and domestic chores.

I pictured us, discovering each other with that as backdrop.

---

His thoughts were the guy version of mine, which was simply this looks to be the one.

---

I can't wait to get that message from the agent saying you just leased your first home.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Exciting Trace! Keep us updated and I want pictures :)

tracy gomez said...

Meeting with the owner this weekend! So excited to see it again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...