Tuesday, January 15, 2013

if i ever lose my faith

I saw Sting live a few weeks ago and really, really, really... I was starstruck.

MAYBE I enjoyed the Simply Red concert more, but I really don't remember being starstruck.

Don't get me wrong, he put on a good show and got me singing his songs for days.  I even have a new found appreciation for fields of gold!

 I promise you, the minute he walked into the stage, I felt something--like I can't stop smiling.  Like I'm giddy.  Like I want time to stop.

---

It reminded me of that Ally McBeal episode.  I remember quite clearly the storyline.  A man was suing Sting for ruining his marriage.  His wife claimed that Sting looked at her and was convinced that Sting was seducing her.  While she didn't want to leave her husband--convinced that Sting wanted her, things changed between them.

I know how it ended too but I'm too lazy to write it out.  Sorry. 

---

My fiancĂ© and I tend to often say I brought Sting, when talking about grand gestures.  It was what Robert Downey Jr. told Ally that night at the bar.  I brought Sting. 

---

My fiancé brought (me to see) Sting.

Good enough :)

---

Not suing for seduction.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...