Friday, June 1, 2012

sweet notes

drawing board
After purchasing my white choco chips, I had been thinking about what to do with it.

First, I thought I needed to make it less sweet and so I bought some chopped peanuts.  As a bonus, the slight saltiness would works nicely for me.

Then I remembered the photo my friend, Michael sent me.  The cupcake with horizontal stripes.  As I planned to make small cupcakes I don't think I can manage more that two stripes.  Maybe I'd call it Two-Face.

Obviously, I thought I ought to try horizontal stripes as well.

And so I started writing those ideas down, so I won't forget.  Not that it is likely.

---

As I'm typing this, I thought maybe I should make plain pink ones with white choco chips on top because it perfectly matches the cupcake cups that I have!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...