Sunday, February 5, 2012

(truly) a cupcake post

I am not big on cupcakes. While I'd enjoy a cupcake every now and then, I don't particularly crave for cupcakes.

Don't ask me why I bought another cupcake from one of my favorite cafes that (I know for a fact) don't really have good cupcakes. I just did.

Surprise!

It was not bad! :)

Not the best in any case--but good enough for me to think that maybe the first two ones were exceptions.

What's the history?

First cupcake -- horribly dry cake, poor chocolate topping, flaky. Like chocolate that melted, moistened and chilled again. Old chocolate.

Second cupcake -- dry cake, forgettable strawberry butter cream.

And now, the latest cupcake...

Third cupcake -- average banana cake, good butterscotch and caramel centre, average chocolate topping.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...