Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Top Coat

I recently bought two bottles of nail colour.

I was drawn to a certain "shatter" polish. Basically, you apply one coat and the polish sort of...cracks. Think errrr, drought.

Obviously, I needed something to apply as a base, otherwise it would look as if I just had my nails done a month ago and didn't bother to take them off.

----

Toes are easy enough. But...

I must say that it is hard work painting nails, especially the right hand. I am no way ambidextrous--it seems.

My penmanship doesn't change so much using either hands--I had been told more than a few times that I write like a doctor, but painting my nails highlighted my left hand's short comings.

----

I don't know it I'd ever be able to apply nail colour without my nails looking like I didn't do it myself.

Even with the shatter top coat.

Booo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...