Thursday, September 23, 2010

starfish

I feel that posting things you've purchased is... ummmm... not something I would do out of habit, because that's just not my style. I'm thinking, what's the point?

What is my point in posting this photo?

I without-a-doubt know that of all the shoes I've had in this lifetime (my high cut LA Gear in 3rd grade included), this is my absolute favorite. I have never felt this exuberant over shoes before.

(And that feeling deserves a blog entry.)I love it to the point that I had considered buying flip flops going home today when I saw that it was raining. Luckily, the rain stopped :)

6 comments:

Nubian said...

Love the shoes! I just donated 24 pairs of shoes to the local shelter, my shoe closet was out of control! And posting pictures of things you bought is okay in my book!!

tracy gomez said...

What a nice thing to do :) I'm sure those were very much appreciated.

I once saw a shoe ad that said something it was the shoe that made cinderella is a classic ;)

Unknown said...

im sure patrick would definitely fall in love with these and run away with it hehehe! yeah, posting pics you bought is ok.. its a nice feeling of letting everybody into the source of your pride & joy :)

tracy gomez said...

Lol about patrick :-)

tinky said...

I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT!!!

tracy gomez said...

@tink hahaha. Kulit no? :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...