Tuesday, September 14, 2010

frankenstein soap

I usually keep two soap bars in the bath. One creamy soap and my favorite white anti-bacterial soap. I keep the latter because I just love how it smells--and maybe the advertisement I was exposed to growing up lead me to believe that I would be full of germs by mid afternoon if I used another soap brand. Thank you to the actors wearing lab coats telling me to make sure I am protected, I feel life without it would be...I don't know, dirty perhaps.

Clearly, the germ fighting soap also lasts longer than the creamy one. And every now and then I would find myself in situations. Situations wherein I get stuck with a frankenstein soap.

What is that? I actually made it up. It is what I call two or more soap bars that had gotten too small that you stick in to the fresh-just-out-of-the-box replacement soap.

Day 1 - Creamy Soap 1 (CS1) is as big as Germ Fighting Soap 1 (GFS1)

Day n - CS1 is down to 10%, GFS1 is still 50%

You mash CS1 to GFS1 to form Frankenstein Soap 1 (FS1)
You open another Creamy Soap, CS2

Day N - FS1 is down to 10%, CS2 is down to 10% too

You open another Germ Fighting Soap, GFS2
You mash FS1, CS2 and GFS2 to form Frankenstein Soap 2 (FS2)
You open another Creamy Soap, CS3

And then so it goes.

3 comments:

Nubian said...

Funny blog today, thanks for the smile.

rhea said...

matipid! i already forgot about safeguard haha makapagdala nga dito :-P

Unknown said...

hahaha very clever! we should have that 'frankie soap' too! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...