Wednesday, September 29, 2010

simply red

OMG. I can't believe how good Simply Red sounds in person! Goosebumps. If I wasn't too worked up after the incredible fairground and panting from singing stars, I would have cried listening to you don't know me by now. Okay, I admit as much to being teary eyed.

I was surprised that three fourths through the show, he had eighty percent of the audience standing up--that is ground breaking where I live. By the third to the last song, everyone was up on their feet!

I enjoyed the show so much that at 2:30AM, as I am writing this entry, I am listening to his greatest hits--live version :)

I'm so happy I was able to watch his show knowing that after this world tour, he would be retiring.

1 comment:

Nubian said...

TOTALLY NO FAIR!! Love, love, love Simply Red!! Any pictures??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...