Wednesday, September 8, 2010

new home, new projects

I had been sewing the last two days...I got so inspired by a store that sold only handmade clothes. When I think about it, the reason I started sewing was because of my love for handmade things. Well, that and the fact that I sometimes can't find clothes that I imagine in the stores.

I haven't got photos of them yet but I (1) embellished a man's shirt, (2) make an ankle length skirt and (3) sewn a obi inspired belt.

It would probably be only when I get my room in order that I'd be able to post photos. I hope that is this weekend.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Hey Trace!

Have you heard of this blog: http://newdressaday.wordpress.com/?

Camille

tracy gomez said...

Hey! I haven't, but thanks for sharing. Loved it! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...