Saturday, June 19, 2010

bad hair day

There were some curious friends who asked me to take photos of my hair curling stint.

Before I go there, I thought I'd post this photo that I mistakenly took. I like how it turned out. I thought it would make a nice fabric print. Think throw pillows. I bought two packs of bendy curlers and watched a couple of youtube tutorials. After these two activities, I thought I was ready.

I didn't have mousse, gel, hairspray or setting lotion. I did have some sea salt spray from a short haircut around a year and a half ago, but didn't know if it would do the trick. Sooooooooooo, this genius decided not to put anything on her damp hair before putting on the curlers.

After putting some muscle into rolling my hair up, my head looked like this.It wasn't too comfortable wearing these things to bed, but I expected worse. I was able to sleep quite easily. It may be because I got exhausted putting them on though.

I really didn't know what to expect, however was not expecting to be blown away by my hair for the day.Not horrible, I would say. However, I don't think this is a look suitable for me. I pinned my fringe back as it seemed weird combed down like it usually is.

I went to work without the fringe clip, sporting a ponytail.

What do you know, at least four people actually stopped to ask me
What happened to your hair?


...not a good sign.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...