Friday, November 27, 2009

preparing for christmas

I knew the end of the year is coming, but not until last week did I realize that it will be December in a few days.

Orchard had been lit up earlier this year, I guess it was for APEC. Needless to say, it was a glaring reminder of the season. While Singaporeans don't really celebrate Christmas, their country's decorations are quite the opposite.As I had done quite a bit of Christmas shopping already, I thought I'd get wrappers and ribbons so that I could little by little wrap presents.
I was too excited about a certain wrapper--only because it looked like something that would be used to wrap chocolate, that I started wrapping as soon as I got home.I managed to wrap everything on hand!

(Tonight, I'll write my Christmas list and make plans to finishing everything before the 7th.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love d colors of ur wrapper & ribbons.. looks yummy *thinking chocs* haha

pansin ko nga rin they're playing xmas songs as early as nov. apec nga cguro..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...