Saturday, November 28, 2009

I.LOVE.

While sipping Riesling with a good friend, we started keeping each other up to date with recent happenings. It had been a while since we last hung out. Loads of nonsense--or what would mean nothing to the rest of the world, but would mean something to your good friends. These things, I will not write about.

There is one thing though.

A movie.

A movie I recommended him to watch. I did tell him (and his girlfriend) that it is a movie that is better seen alone or with someone other than your significant other. That would take something away. As they are both intelligent people, I left it at that.

He admitted that it took him weeks until he decided to give the movie a go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He liked it. A lot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I

LOVE

US

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, THAT is a genius line.

I don't think I have to explain where or when that line would fit, because if are someone who would appreciate, it only means that you know.

Now why is it genius?

I <-- this denotes ownership. never vague. clear. personal. very personal.

LOVE <-- aha! the magic word. the key word. the word that crumbles walls.

US <-- a term that refers to myself and another individual, you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...