Friday, November 27, 2009

november hair

It is that time of the quarter again when I get my haircut. I promised someone I'd post a photo, so this is me keeping my promise.As this really doesn't show much of my hair--instead showcases the bathroom tiles, I am posting another photo. This time, it really shows my new hair.If I show you a photo of the hair I wanted, you would realize that it looks worlds apart from my now hair. My stylist said that my hair is still too short so it won't fall the way I want it to. HOWEVER, as it grows, it would fall more and more the way that I want :)

READ: CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT

3 comments:

Unknown said...

love it, love it! ur so gifted w/ ur crowning glory! i can't seem to make d hairstylist achieve that kind of bangs for me *sigh*

tracy gomez said...

Thanks, actually he didn't really do much with the fringe, just a touch up. My Lego Look bangs just grew into this (after a few weeks). I just have to comb it differently after shampoo :)

Anonymous said...

i agree! ganda.. hehehe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...