Thursday, September 18, 2014

Stuck at Home

"I will comfort you, child"
In dire need of comfort today.

My cramps were so bad that I couldn't get up this morning.  It was bad.  

---

It did not help that my heart had not healed from yesterday's news that my yoga studio had officially CLOSED.

It is truly the end of the road.

END.

---

By midday, I was physically feeling better.  However, my stomach was growling!  I only had a glass of soy milk for breakfast.

---

Nothing in our cupboard or ref really appealed to me, so I sat by our dinning table to think about what to eat / cook.

McDonald's was first in mind, I have to be honest, all the Twister Fries posts by friends in the Philippines were getting to me.

So I sat there.

Staring at nothing.

Until... my eyes shifted to our 'fruit basket' that isn't really a fruit basket, and saw some baby bananas :)

(bright idea)

Thirty minutes later, "lunch".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...