Monday, December 19, 2011

savior

As I was thinking of my favorite things this year, I was if-y about one shoe. I mean, it was not a favorite because I didn't really wear it much, but I thought it deserves a special mention.

It is interesting how this would not be the first pair you think of when deciding what to wear. Then when you step into your shoes--the one you picked, sometimes you realise that it doesn't work. So you go through other pairs that you have until you find something that would--or you change clothes.

Thrice this year, this pair saved me. So while this is not an everyday pair, I think it was well worth getting. Thank you to my best friend who argued that it will come handy when I said I didn't need new shoes.

----

I actually got this last year, when my best friend was still based in Manila.

For the heck of it, I'd wear this the next time I meet up with her.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i think your shoe rack is begging for support :P

tracy gomez said...

I imagine it's enjoying the company ;)

Nubian said...

Your shoe closet looks like mine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...