Monday, December 19, 2011

christmas songs

Every Christmas, I anticipate the day I'd first hear Last Christmas play for the first time. I love to joke that it is the sign that the yuletide season is here.

I forget which day I heard it this year, but I do know that I've heard it so many times already and each time, I never fail to point up--as in the air and say out loud (assuming I am not by myself) Christmas song, christmas song! with a giant smile.

----

It is unbelievable how much this song, at this time really perks me up :D

----

I've had a conversation about favorite Christmas songs and I realised that I was the only one who picked pop songs!

I love All I want for Christmas is You by Mariah and My Only Wish by Britney (no kidding!).

I try to think of songs that really make me feel the festive season, but apart from church songs, there isn't really one that stands out.

----

Santa can you hear me?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

'last christmas' is also my christmas signal song.. plus, chestnuts roasting on an open fire! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...