Saturday, November 12, 2011

pink(y) poppy(ng)

I made this last week but only managed to wear it today because there were too many tailors' chalk markings so I had to have it washed.

I thought it was too pink, it is odd that wearing it with burgundy--which is, well on that color palette too made it seem less candle-bubble-gum-ish.
I had been exchanging a lot of cloth emails with my Mom the past few days, I think that she is as excited as I am with these projects.


Wearing this skirt today gave me the boost I needed, being woken up by a call from the person I'm with, asking if I had made it to my lunch appointment with a good friend--at noon!

Obviously, I had to call to advise my friend and ask her if we could move lunch by 30-40 minutes.

I was ready in 20 minutes! Of course that left me breathless and by the time I got to the resto, I needed to sit still for a while.

The good news was that I made it within 40 minutes--and that my friend was very understanding.

Even then, I feel real bad about this :(

---

I thought I should end with something positive.

Lunch was really good, and with excellent company too :)

1 comment:

Nubian said...

I love the color combination.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...