Sunday, November 13, 2011

orange you glad....

So this is project number three. Not much diffrence from the first one that I made... except for two things.

1. It is an actual wrap skirt--with a waist band that ties at the back
2. It is reversible

It is a boring gray, first and foremost.
But when you look closer, it is orange underneath. Some orange peeps through--if you like, along the curve.

I'm a bit disappointed with the curve on this though... this is lesson learnt for me, SPENDING TIME ON SEWING PAYS!

I will keep that in mind when I do my next projects. I don't want great cloth to go to waste!

Now, the fun part!

O R A N G E

In your face too.
I figured, the only way I could possibly wear this color was if It was not too close to to my face (as I have glare issues) and if it is dramatically toned down by a boring gray--something more... me.

3 comments:

Nubian said...

Love, love, love!! The perfect travel skirt. When I lose weight I am sending you fabric to make me one!! ;~)

tracy gomez said...

I'm seriously considering taking it apart so that I can "correct" the curve. Still kicking myself for rushing this project!

Unknown said...

the color and fabric looks nice :) welcome back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...