Sunday, March 6, 2011

rainy days and iPods

For an incredibly long journey, I was loaned an iPod as it was clear that my two-hour-life-per-full-charge-first-edition-nano would not make it.

As I was not able to sync my music with it, I ended up listening to the owner's playlists.

I think a good bulk of the albums were the same as what I had but... a good number of songs were overly sentimental. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy it. It reminded me of being young and tuning in to Friday Madness.

After two hours, I felt melancholic. I turned it off and struggled to sleep, only... I had Restless Heart stuck in my head!

-------------------

On the way back, I think I'd be tuning to other playlists.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

how many hours was ur flight? i remember mine.. i had to watch ironman, satc and hitched 3x each! music wasn't doing me any good.

tracy gomez said...

20 hours :(

Unknown said...

that's torture :(

Nubian said...

Our direct flight from Washington DC to Cape Town is approx 18 hours. Thank the heavens alcohol is free on international flights, puts me to sleep.

Just got back from SA via London... love traveling just hate the flying to get there.

tracy gomez said...

Wow, I'd love to so to South Africa! I bet you had a wonderful trip.

I know what you mean about flying somewhere... and alcohol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...