Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wonder Woman

I was a little excited about these. A little. Maybe around a tenth of my excitement around the Venomous Villains. Who am I kidding? Maybe a fifth.

These were more nice to haves for me.

I would have liked it more if Wonder Woman is actually in the products rather that just her logo. I don't even remember her logo from childhood!

The boxes are cute. The product packaging looks plastic-y. Very. It reminded me of play make up for kids.As much as I am griping now though, obviously I still got a few items.

I don't know why, as honestly, I buy these stuff for the packaging. I am not very specific about colors anyways, so it doesn't bother me if it is a once-in-a-lifetime-event and that I could NEVER buy the exact same shade of something.

The JUMBO lip glass made it at the very last minute. It is really jumbo in size! The wand and tip are twice--at least in diameter as the original ones! I thought it was worth getting it for that alone.

Told you, P A C K A G I N G.I was pleasantly surprised about a specific lipstick. An experiment lead to a ground breaking discovery. Maybe it is genetics, but somehow fuschia looks okay on me.

Line drawn--coral lips.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...