Monday, September 22, 2008

where do broken hearts go?

I was feeling very high on Friday after getting a pack of White Rabbit Candies from my favorite store in Raffles Place (Ginseng House).

I was eating these candies like peanuts. I would chew like a maniac until there is no more trace of the candy then, I'd pop another into my mouth. So much for taking control. I try to justify my gluttony by telling myself that at least I didn't take an afternoon snack (Well done, I am now an expert at fooling myself).

I left the bag in the office so I could once again, skip Monday afternoon snacks.

Then I found out about the melamine incident. This news is enough to give me Monday blues.

My hand is over my heart. It hurts.

(Photo from singingsnowflakes.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...