Monday, September 22, 2008

"this is it" she says

Willie told me about this a few months back, and maybe I wasn't paying attention then because it didn't really register.

Anyways, now, it has. I checkout out their wedding announcer site and look what I found!

It is always nice to see your friends fall in love--especially the most torpe ones. Hahahaha.

I think I have had some life changing events brought about by weddings, but I never mind attending these events (Except when they ask me to join the garter/bouquet games! That part sucks! Pam, I have not forgotten that you made me dance the papaya song!).

I wanted to add that it is probably the surrendering yourself to your partner that send goosebumps up my spine but as this entry is not about me, I'm stopping there.

I still haven't met Willie's bride, and I hope that could be mitigated soon. I wish the couple all the best.

I'm very happy for you Pugs! By the way, I never figured out why you talk to me in english and tagalog to everyone else. Hahaha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tracy! what's the site? hehe - rhea

Anonymous said...

OMG first glance i thought it was nins and SOME GUY. hahaha!

tracy gomez said...

http://williepau.weddingannouncer.com/

tracy gomez said...

HAHAHA! Oo nga!

In a few months (ninsi? :P ), we'll see if our drunkard will say "this is it" too :)

Anonymous said...

nooo i will not lose cindy! - nina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...