Sunday, March 2, 2008

K.O.

I was waiting for my food to arrive when I accidentally dropped something. I bent my trunk and reached to the floor when I hit my head hard and fast on the tabletop.

My skull hurt so much that I started to feel very warm and unbelievably dizzy.

It didn't help much that the couple sitting at the next table started to laugh. Despite my vulnerable state, I was able to turn my head to give them a dirty look. My eyes did not leave them until each one has seen me looking straight into his sinister soul. They ate what was left on their plates and took off hurriedly. (I must have looked very scary!)

In an almost knocked out state, I tried to regain my balance--and composure.

I focused on the shopping bag beside me filled with goodies and thought of my cu... cu... cun... continuing source of inspiration and strength. Miraculously, I was back to tip top condition in less than a few minutes.

There is a bump on my forehead to remind me of the incident, not unlike Harry Potter in his near fatal encounter with Tom Riddle. I am truly lucky to have overcome the wrath of the evil table and the sadist one dollar coin that conspired together to bring me down.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ang bad naman nung couple na un! buti na lang u were ok after d bump.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...