Sunday, June 28, 2015

Molasses and Oatmeal Cookies

I had been cooking and baking like a madwoman, however I was not really taking photos and writing about my kitchen adventures.

I was also away for some time travelling where I went to bistro after bistro after bistro, drank coffee and wine (not together) everyday.  I had the loveliest time doing everything and nothing with my husband.

Surprisingly, I even cooked twice while on holiday.  With the holiday stretching relatively long, I missed the high I get out of meal preparation.  

Today, I baked cookies.  It is only my second time to make cookies but with my ever growing fondness for molasses, I decided to give it a go.

recipe here

I omitted the nuts and raisins, cut the sugar by half but using palm sugar, doubled the salt but using rock (sea) salt, cut the butter by one and half tablespoon and added two peanut butter morsels on top of each cookie--just to be cute.


FIRE!!!!!

bite me.

let's marvin gaye and get it on...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...