Saturday, May 24, 2014

all by myself

My husband went away for a a few days and I was obviously left home alone.

It was interesting living alone for a while.

When I was living with my brother, him and my sister in law will often go on business trips and holidays, so it was not uncommon for me to be left alone, but with their helper, I wasn't really by myself except on Sundays when the helper took her day off.

So in this true living alone experience, what did I discover?

Some of these I already knew, but knowing and experiencing are quite often, not the same.

---
  1. You end up with a refrigerator filled with too-little-for-one-meal portions of random food.
  2. Having the tv on during mealtime doesn't feel intrusive.
  3. Yoga practice at home seems more enticing than in the studio.
  4. Watching American Ninja Warrior is not as much fun.
  5. Dishes don't wash themselves (gasp).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...