Wednesday, August 28, 2013

signed

Today is a very happy day for my me and my fiancé, we have officially secured our first home.

---

It won't be till after the wedding that I am moving in, but it is ready for him to move in anytime he pleases.  He jokingly said that he wants to take it slow--as if in a relationship, but later this evening he said he could hardly wait to start staying there.

He has one more month on his current lease and I think he intents to stay in both places the month of September.

---

I used my engineering skills today!

I was able to download a scaled (with no dimensions) floor plan of the unit, and on that I wrong the measurements as I took them.

In all honesty, it was a lot of fun.

Next step is to see if the furniture we are eyeing would fit--and deciding the best set up to make the most out of our space.



2 comments:

Marie said...

Congratulations!!! :) Love that we both did the same thing, moving in after the wedding. So fun!

tracy gomez said...

Thanks! :) Yeah, it's a nice touch--doing old school :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...