Sunday, August 4, 2013

plato

I am not about to write something philosophical.

I want to write about plates.

I know that I am supposed to by writing about wedding preparations but somehow, I can't stop thinking about dinnerware.

I know I want white and other near white shades with various textures and finishes.  The mixing and matching is keeping me up at night!

It doesn't help that I imagine preparing various dishes to test my shopping list.

Soup and salad, porridge with tokwa't baboy, pizza (of course), pasta, tacos, spring rolls, grilled squid and pancit.

I am thinking of more dishes as I am typing this--which means that I am currently re-evaluating my list.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, no.

So apparently I need to add another item--a bigger serving dish to cover pancit.

1 comment:

Marie said...

The wedding registry was stressful for me so I asked my mom to help :) It's amazing how useful all the presents are though...and the gift cards and cash covered the rest of what we needed. Sooo fun! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...