Thursday, February 28, 2013

body issues?

I saw an icon online that I wanted to use.  It is an outline of a bride and groom,  while I felt it had the look I am going for, I didn't want the fact that the groom was wearing a coat and the bride's dress not only had a belt, but also a ribbon.

I'm sure wedding gowns with belts could work; it's just not my style.

painfully pink belt and suit
don't really represent 'my' wedding

I decided to play around with it.

For my wedding we decided we wanted the guys to wear the traditional Filipino formal that is the Barong Tagalog.  And so, the only way this could work would be if I can change his outfit.


What do you know?
I DID IT!!!
I was so happy with my success fixing the image.

I sent it to my mom who said outright, "I like it, but the bride is fat.".

Errrrr.  Okay.

couple 'streamlined'
put a belt on the bride even if it is my pet peeve

I showed my mom the updated image.  She said "Ummm, she's still fat.".

So, I took the belt out, and changed her body type all together.

approved

With this final image, the bride got the mother's approval.

----------

24-October-2103 Update:  I cleaned this icon up a bit more so the final version that made it to our invites (and a lot of other places) is the enhanced version of this.

1 comment:

rotsss said...

nawalan ng boobs. tsk :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...