Sunday, June 15, 2014

in bLOOM

My mom bought me a rainbow loom set.

With it, she got me four packs of rubber bands.  I have the camouflage, skin, opaque blue aside from the rainbow mix that came with the loom.

Seeing my niece hooked and finding out from my sister of my interest, my mom decided she was getting me the kit.  She even hand carried my toy to me :)

I love it!!!

'flower power'
It was really the 'dragon scale' that I wanted to make, hence it was the first bracelet that I made.  I gave it to my niece :)

My next bracelet was the hexafish, that is the blurred bracelet above, left.  It took forever to do, really.  But I love the simplicity of it.  I used a mix of the skin pack and the beige from the camouflage pack.  That bracelet is mine.

Meanwhile, the bracelet with the bright pink flower had found refuge around my good friend's wrist.  

'citrus'
I saw the citrus style bracelet on Friday and made a few.  I love how it looks like a sand dollar.  The puffy effect also makes me want to make A LOT and pile it on.  It's a shame these two don't go well together. If only I had all the shades of nude....  

I had also made other bracelets like starburst/rose garden and a few charms, strawberries, letter A, anchor.  

The intention is to practice so I can make a simple bracelet with loads of charms.  I am wanting to get more rubber bands, in the colours that match my clothes more.  Then, the ultimate bracelet will be made.

1 comment:

Rita A. Gomez said...

I'm glad you're enjoying the loom. If you want more rubber bands, specify the colors and if your brother will come next month, I can send them if we will see it's other; he said he'll only be in town for three days as his trip is to go to all the islands. Otherwise, I'll bring them to you in August.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...